VORTEX ADA HS HAND DRYER
Is an energy efficient, surface-mounted and ADA compliant hand dryer. The VORTEX ADA hand dryer is perfect for all washrooms including those for disabled persons. Very stylish low-profile design with flexible cover options that fits any décor or washroom environment.
• EXCLUSIVE 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
• Outstanding inside out coverage
• Exclusive Diamond prolonged warranty
• INCOMPARABLE TECHNOLOGY
• Unique STERI-DRY germicidal bulb, eliminates 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
• Wi-Fi compatible
• Streamlined high efficiency low wattage motor
• Unique ceramic energy-conservation element
• UNSURPASSED QUALITY
• Built and produced in North America
• Meticulous, one-of-a-kind quality control procedures
• Built to last and function even in the most challenging locations
• STATE OF THE ART DESIGN
• Surface-mounted, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
• Easily harmonized with any design washroom
• Ideal for retrofitting existing, conventional high energy consuming hand dryers
• Classy, easy to clean surface
• MATCHLESS CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Stand-by customer service attendants on line 24/7
• UNEQUALLED DRYER ELEMENT
• Our specially developed ceramic element eliminates all possible loss of heat with the tight-fit orifice element compartment
• SUPREME DESIGNER COLOR PALETTE
• Up-to-date in-stock designer color dryers with unequalised color options
About Patent pending technology:
The high-energy “short wave” UV-C GERMICIDAL BULB technology (100 to 280 nanometers) of all VORTEX INDUSTRIES HAND AND HAIR DRYERS are highly lethal to microorganisms. This range is known as the Germicidal Spectrum.
UV-C GERMICIDAL light sterilizes microorganisms and biological pollutants, including viruses, bacteria and mold by penetrating their cell membranes and attacking and deactivating their cellular DNA, stopping their reproductive capabilities and killing them. The scientific community has long known that UV-C light acts as a natural sterilization system. Hospitals, food processing facilities, scientific laboratories, water treatment plants and air-handling systems use UV-C light to eliminate contaminants and germs that can cause diseases, colds, asthma, allergies and infections. VORTEX INDUSTRIES INC. hand and hair dryers with their exclusive patent pending technology provide that same UV-C ultraviolet technology for use in Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Governmental as well as many other environments. It is important to mention that cleaning is not disinfecting. Cleaning only removes some of the germs while disinfecting and sterilizing destroys them. Therefore, through its “Ounce of Prevention” campaign, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stresses that it is important to both routinely clean and disinfect surfaces. The “Ultraviolet” article at Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultraviolet) offers a wealth of additional information and a comprehensive list of “See Also” links and References.
Benefits of Using Vortex Industries Inc. UV-C Germicidal hand and hair dryers:
- Hygienic – Vortex Industries Inc. hand & hair dryers eliminate 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Economical – 90% savings over paper or linen hand towels, use less than 1200Watts
- Wi-Fi Compatible, advises you of any default.
- Unmatched 10-year warranty
- Vortex warm air dryers produces up to 18 times less greenhouse gas.
Product made in Canada