AirCraft® ADA Recessed Hand Dryer
- Durable, cast-iron with white vitreous enamel finish, automatic sensor, 115V AC, 20 Amp, 2300 Watts, 50/60 Hz, cULus Listed.
- Cover projects no more then 4" (100mm) from wall, to comply with barrier-free accessibility guidelines (including ADAAG in the U.S.A.).
- No-touch operation: electronic sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands or self-returning nozzle are held
under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor.
- Two-position nozzle is adjustable to direct airflow: up position directs airflow down for hand drying and down position directs airflow up for face drying. After drying face, release nozzle and it automatically
returns to up position.
- Remove hands or release self-returning nozzle from path of sensor and dryer stops.
- Dryer operates only when actually drying hands or face, which saves energy and operating costs